Terms & Privacy
For more information or to exercise your data protection rights, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org, or 020 8802 4400, or write to us at:
Umbrella Design Ltd
The Remond Community Centre, Kayani Ave
London, N4 2HF
2. Umbrella Design does not collect personal information when you:
Visit the Website
- We don't track cookies or your IP address
- We don't ask you to complete surveys or forms on our website because life is too short!
Opt-in to receive email communications from Umbrella Design Ltd
- When you email us directly, by default your name, title, organisation, job title, email, are on on our email system, however we do not put you on a database.
Engage with us on our social media channels
- We do not collect publicly available information across our Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter to monitor engagement and identify potential leads. We just leave you to it. Enjoy and happy browsing.
We don't like receiving unsolicited newsletters | mailings at Umbrella Design therefore we don't send any out to those of you who aren't our clients already.
If you do wish to receive an updated email from us please contact email@example.com and we'll be delighted to let you know what we've been beavering away on.
Third Party Suppliers
Umbrella Design works with a number of trusted partners and third parties who supply products and services on our behalf. These will only hold the minimum amount of personal information needed in order provide a service on our behalf. You can view our third party suppliers GDPR policy at their websites.
We work with businesses that support our websites and other business systems.
- Fluent Technology
3. Your Rights
As mentioned already, we don't collect your information but if we ever do in the future all data collected will be held within the European Union and the European Economic Area or other territory complying with the legal and technical guidelines laid down for handling data by the European Union and will only be used for the specific purpose for which it was sought and to which you consented.
You are entitled to request the following from Umbrella Design, these are called your Data Subject Rights and there is more information on these on the Information Commissioners website www.ico.org.uk
- Right of access – to request access to your personal information and information about how we process it
- Right to rectification – to have your personal information corrected if it is inaccurate and to have incomplete personal information completed
- Right to erasure (also known as the Right to be Forgotten) – to have your personal information erased. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Right to restriction of processing – to restrict processing of your personal information
- Right to data portability – to electronically move, copy or transfer your personal information in a standard form
- Right to object – to object to processing of your personal information
- Rights with regards to automated individual decision making, including profiling – rights relating to automated decision making, including profiling
Please notify Umbrella Design immediately by emailing us at email@example.com or writing to us at Umbrella Design, The Redmond, Kayani Ave, Woodberry Down, London N4 2HF if any of your details alter or are incorrect or if you wish to enquire what Information we are holding on you (in short, none). If you wish us to amend or erase any part of the Information relating to you, we will do so, subject to compliance with any statutory requirements.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office, which regulates the processing of personal data.
5. Copyright and Trademark
The copyright in all content, graphics, tables, images and underlying codes of the website belongs to the Umbrella Design and is hereby asserted. The Umbrella name and logo is a trademark of Umbrella Design Ltd.
6. Unauthorised Use of the Website
The following uses are unauthorised, a breach of these conditions and may be an infringement or even a crime:
(a) Any unauthorised use or copying of our name, trading style, set-up, confidential information or data (being information of a confidential nature the misuse of which will foreseeably damage our business reputation or goodwill) or copyright material.
(b) Unauthorised entry to any non-public part of the Website, including its underlying codes, or into any private computer system of Umbrella Design Ltd.
(c) Unauthorised copying, downloading or framing of any part of the Website.
(d) Unauthorised covert or overt linking of any part of our Website with another or interception of visitors or potential visitors.
(e) Any action which is intended or has the effect of deceiving or misleading us or third parties, whether for gain or otherwise.
7. Virus Disclaimer
Reasonable steps have been taken to protect this website by anti virus software but all visitors are advised to take all necessary steps to ensure that no virus contamination occurs. No responsibility can be accepted for any loss or damage sustained as a consequence of any virus transmission.
8. English law
This website and its contents are governed by English law.
Last updated: May 2018.